jueves, 10 de febrero de 2011

martina fall in love



the Sick Rose, hark the ingrown toenail pail! Alas, I cry- will u not cut it off? damn spot.

O Rose, thou art sick!
The invisible worm
That flies in the night,
In the howling storm,
Has found out thy bed
Of crimson joy:
And his dark secret love
Does thy life destroy.

William Blake

I went for a pint alone in my hotel. Ian should have been there. I talked to the empty seat as if he were. Boy did we have a time! I was ringing you as I drove into town when I got your text saying you got th wrong train. I screamed for you in the rain thinkig I.Rapist got u. I was a little concerned abt you to be honest. I thought you'd gone and shaved your head. wdnt be worth it. Do do that.Can you feel the heat of the sun. Trust me on this. I'll put you in the boot of my ca and drag you down here each day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario