lunes, 9 de abril de 2012

RPM: CAMILLA MOCHILA OR PIMP BOUNCE AND HUSTLER VARIATIONS AT CATEDRA DSB


Having already discussed how great the new Hercules & Love Affair single is, here is the video so you can see for yourself. The lavish vocals are provided by Antony of Antony & The Johnsons and I think this electro-disco setting really suits his vocal stylings. As I mentioned before, it really reminds me of ‘Voyage Voyage’ by Desireless but it’s also got a dollop of Bronski Beat and Yazoo in there. It would be nice to see him make a total departure with his next record and possibly explore his eighties/disco influence a bit more. I’ve also included the Frankie Knuckles mix below, though this is just the audio with a still image but it’s also pretty wonderful. I know it’s still only January but I’ve a feeling ‘Blind’ will feature in a lot of people’s best song of 2008 lists come the end of the year.

No veo las imagenes para seleccionar la
adecuada, sera esta? o mejor esta otra, asi que encontre esta con una con una camilla mochila o una butaca humana para la remezcla de Frankie Knuckles

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario